500 error after switching WP site/domain to new folder


Hi all, I was attempting to overhaul my website and also am having a little a concern. So, initially, I had my major website at http://kyoudai.net/freakingnarnia, which my domain name http://freakingnarnia.com was indicating. Under that domain I likewise had 2 various other WP websites (my mobile website at freakingnarnia.com/ m and also a different website at freakingnarnia.com/vlog), and also they all functioned with no concerns.

When I chose to overhaul, I changed my freaking narnia domain name to indicate http://kyoudai.net/fn2 (it was simply a basic HTML “website unfinished” web page, no WordPress). After that I developed the brand-new variation of my major website on a fresh WP mount in brand-new subfolder athttp://kyoudai.net/fn Both subsites I after that duplicated right into brand-new subfolders at http://kyoudai.net/fn/m and alsohttp://kyoudai.net/fn/vlog It coincided framework I had in the initial folder. All 3 websites functioned completely at this moment.

So, believing that I was nearly done, I switched over the freaking narnia domain name once again, this time around to indicate http://kyoudai.net/fn, also known as the spruced up website. I transformed the WP address (LINK) in all 3 websites, which appeared to function penalty. All 3 websites open all right if you attempt http://freakingnarnia.com (or/ m, or/ vlog specifically). I can access all 3 WP control panels without a trouble, and also they appear to function as if absolutely nothing was occurring. Nonetheless, if I attempt to open up any kind of subpages on those websites (like as an example my solutions web page on my major website, which need to go to http://freakingnarnia.com/services), I obtain an interior 500 mistake. Just on the subpages, yet out the front web page. As well as it’s the specific very same for all 3 websites, every one of which functioned simply great prior to the domain name button, so I quite question the net’s most prominent option, “shut down all your plugins,” is mosting likely to serve right here.

I attempted transforming the WP address (LINK) using the MySQL data source, and also also by straight editing and enhancing the wp-config data. The concern lingers. I asked at my webhosts’s assistance conversation and also they appeared to believe it was an.htaccess concern, yet the option they recommended (removing an http:// < https:// reroute loophole) really did not repair it, and also I can not assess from my agitated Google searches which option out of a myriad may job due to the fact that I can not appear to locate anybody else that's had this very same issue. Idea I would certainly ask right here simply on the off-chance somebody may've handled this prior to. Any type of input is valued.

The web page I require assist with: [log in to see the link]

.